An old picture, but I really like it and until I figure out how to get more than one on here...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Bethany!

So, my very first blog post. I have had this blog made for at least 6 months now, but I just never got around to adding anything. Strange....I love talking, I love writing, and I love sharing things that are going on in my life. I have BLOG written all over me! :) 

Then I tried to think, am I going to have it themed around something? Should I spend 40+ finding deals and coupons and sales and then sharing them with the world? Nah... Should I drone endlessly about every little thing that is happening in my life? I could, it's my blog after all! Facebook is wonderful, and I am probably, just slightly, addicted to it. But sometimes, I feel bad chatting endlessly about life, because it clogs up people's newsfeeds! So, if you want to hear all the silly things Alex and Audree say, or if you want to hear the drama about my car, come read my blog! If not, I don't care...because this is for ME! Yay for Blogging! 



Bethany, I, Jack and Audree March 2010
Happy Birthday Bethany! 
 
My sister said recently that she would fall over if I ever actually started my blog. So, with all that is currently going on in my life, I didn't get the Birthday card in the mail. I thought, what better way to say Happy Birthday then to finally start doing this! My sister is the best friend I could ask for. I miss her and wish we lived closer!
 
Hopefully, I will get the hang of this and at least have weekly posts.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club! (and happy birthday to Bethany!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am still in shock! What a wonderful birthday surprise. I look forward to reading more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Kari (and Bethany!) And ditto on Marsel's comment--welcome to the club! :o)

    ReplyDelete